Friday, June 5, 2009

Week 8 - Transactions

From the Commissioner . . .
I know many of you are fairly new to the league and are still learning the nuances of the rules. That is perfectly reasonable, as it can get complicated. Processing all of the weekly transactions and checking their accuracy is a lot of work, and sometimes I miss things or make mistakes. I do the best I can to be accurate. That said, if I feel like an owner is intentionally trying to slip a move by me that in my opinion knowingly breaks the rules, as commissioner I will take league action. In this specific case, I think it was just an honest mistake... I know we are all friends, but at times people can get competitive over very small stuff. So, if you have any question in your mind about the rules on a move, please don't hesitate to ask me. And if I am not certain, I will check our league rules and the roto book to make sure.
Astronauts
  • Reserve Jonathan Albaladejo P - NYY, Activate Vicente Padilla P - TEX
Vagrants
  • Reserve Masahide Kobayashi P - CLE, Activate Jason T. Berken P - BAL
  • Reserve Scot Shields P - LAA, Activate David Hernandez P - BAL
Gringos
  • Reserve Dustin Moseley P - LAA, Activate Vin Mazzaro P - OAK (from minors)
  • Reserve Nick Punto SS - MIN, Activate Willie Bloomquist SS - KC
  • Reserve Carlos Quentin OF - CWS, Activate Clete Thomas OF - DET
  • Reserve David Purcey P - TOR, Activate Scott Feldman P - TEX
Chilis
  • Reserve Rafael Betancourt P - CLE
  • Activate Daisuke Matsuzaka P - BOS, Move Michael Wuertz P - OAK to Betancourt
  • Reserve Corky Miller C - CWS, Activate Ramon Castro C - CWS
Phooeys
  • Move Matt LaPorta OF - CLE to UT. Move Kendry Morales to OF
  • Reserve Matt LaPorta UT - CLE, Activate Rich Hill P - BAL
  • WAIVE Brian N. Anderson UT - CWS, Keep Rich Hill
Pretzels
  • Waive Jose Bautista OF - TOR, Activate Matt Joyce OF - TAM
Federals
  • Activate Luke Scott UT - BAL, Reserve Brian Bruney P - NYY
  • Activate Matt Wieters (from minors), WAIVE Greg Zaun C - BAL
  • Activate David Price P - TAM (from minors), WAIVE Grant Balfour P TAM

No comments: